I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
GMP Site Lead - Dunboyne
- Published10 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Title – GMP Site Lead – Dunboyne
Location – Dunboyne
Salary – Competitive Market Salary + uncapped progression options
Contract – Permanent
Company – Leading Outsourced Services Provider for a global pharmaceutical client
A fully integrated customer-focused outsourcing solutions company that provide a wide range of services from cleaning, security and facilities management. They have a global presence and across the UK & Ireland they have a passionate team of over 25,000 individuals. They are now interested in speaking to experienced candidates with an soft service facilities management background.
The job is on the of a multinational pharmaceutical company that focuses on providing high-quality medicines to patients worldwide. We are committed to ensuring that our manufacturing facilities are clean and meet the highest standards of hygiene and sanitisation.
We are seeking a Cleaning Site Lead to oversee the cleaning operations at our facility. The Cleaning Site Lead will be responsible for managing a team of 35 cleaners, including those working in a classified cleanroom environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing cleaning operations in a pharmaceutical or similar manufacturing environment.
- Manage the day-to-day cleaning operations at the facility, ensuring that all areas are cleaned to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Ensure that all cleaning staff, including those working in the cleanroom environment, are properly trained and equipped to perform their duties safely and effectively.
- Develop and maintain cleaning schedules and checklists, and ensure that they are followed by all cleaning staff.
- Monitor inventory levels of cleaning supplies and equipment, and order additional supplies as needed.
- Perform regular quality control checks to ensure that cleaning standards are being met and maintained.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on the status of cleaning operations, including any issues or concerns that need to be addressed.
- Ensure that all cleaning staff follow company policies and procedures, including those related to safety, hygiene, and security.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams as needed to ensure that the facility is clean and meets all regulatory requirements.
- Third level qualification in a related field would be preferred.
- Experience in managing cleaning operations in similar manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and practices, particularly in a cleanroom environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a large team of cleaners.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior management and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements related to cleanliness and hygiene in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and if you have the experience and qualifications outlined above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Property
Mark Doonan is a senior consultant within Azon’s Property team. He has spent the past 10 years in Sales and Management roles within the Financial Services and Hospitality sectors in New York, and 3 years with a large financial Institution in Dublin prior to emigrating to the States. In his previous roles Mark has focused on business development and customer relations targeted at C Suite level clients in New York. He gained significant experience within the private equity sector, focusing heavily on property funds from his time with Waystone. Mark holds a BA Honours Degree in Business Studies from Griffith College Dublin and away from work is a keen golfer and avid sports fan.