I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
Global Relationship Manager - Super ManCo
- Salary€120000 - €160000 per annum
- Published5 May 2023
- Apply now!
Global Relationship Manager – Dublin (Hybrid)
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a growing, global Super ManCo who are in the process of rapidly expanding their Irish operations.
WHY THIS ROLE:
Great opportunity for an experienced relationship manager who is keen to take solely management relationships with third party fund administrators and other service providers. Working closely alongside other senior executives, you will have an opportunity to develop your own system and process to manage relationships and oversee services sought across the business globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Working closely with the Operations team to determine a strategy for new and outgoing service providers.
- Analyse investor and fund servicing needs across the business globally.
- Keep informed on technological advances and innovations to identify areas of change and potential enhancements.
- Build and maintain service provider relationships.
- Lead and deliver a review of service providers on an on-going basis.
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to provide on going monitoring of key service providers against market standards.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a business/finance-related discipline.
- 10-15 years experience in a relationship management role across fund administration, investment management or ManCo space.
- Highly effective communication skills for stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Willing to travel internationally.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Funds & Assets
Jordan is a Senior Consultant within the Funds & Asset Management team at Azon. He specializes in mid-senior appointments across the Fund Administration, ManCo and Investment Management space. Previously, Jordan worked with Goodbody Stockbrokers which allowed him to get a taste for the industry he currently recruits for. Jordan holds a Bachelor’s degree from DCU and a MSc in Management Consultancy from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School. In his spare time, Jordan can be seen reading fiction crime books, supporting his favourite sports team Arsenal FC and hitting weights at the gym.