A leading international law firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Funds Company Secretary to join their growing & dynamic team. With 4 offices worldwide, the firm has multiple departments including banking, finance, capital markets, commercial, corporate and provides services to private and public regulated entities together with unregulated private and public limited companies.
- Do you have more than 4 year’s company secretary experience, experience working in funds and an interest in working within the funds space?
- Do you have proven leadership skills to manage a dynamic team in a growing environment?
Key duties & responsibilities of the Funds Company Secretary:
- Build and maintain relationships with internal group functions and external service providers
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Identify market trends and legislative changes that may impact the group
- Organise, schedule and attend board meetings including taking minutes and action points
- Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records
- Maintain the statutory registers required under company law
- Prepare various reports/documents required for year-end reporting
Key skills of the Funds Company Secretary:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Company Secretary
- Third level qualification relevant to the role
- ICSA qualified
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.