Our client is a global international Financial Service provider, seeking to hire an experienced Company Secretary to join their growing team based in Dublin City Centre.
Do you have 3+ years’ company secretarial experience working in funds?
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out end-to-end Company Secretarial services from agenda and board pack circulation to attendance at board meetings, minute taking and ensuring all relevant post board meeting filings are made.
- Prepare draft minutes and relevant matters/action points for discussion and circulate to management for approval.
- Maintain the Company register and statutory books
- Assist in new group entity formations and incorporations as required.
- Ensure all relevant requirements of the Companies Act 2014 are adhered to and the company remains compliant with all relevant obligations including filings/returns, maintaining registers etc.
- Keep senior management advised on relevant regulatory updates and ensure any queries are fully addressed.
- Liaise with internal and external parties as appropriate e.g. finance, lawyers, CRO
- Continuous review and where appropriate, improvement and development of the company secretarial process and procedures to ensure the delivery of an efficient, streamlined company secretarial service.
- Supervise, manage, assist and develop junior members of staff.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience in a company secretarial role
- ICSA qualified or studying towards the relevant qualification at professional level
- Experience working within the funds space