The Role: Manager – Fund Oversight Accountant – Investment Manager (Middle Office)
Why This Role:
- Middle Office Position in a Leading Investment Manager
- Reporting directly into the Director of the team
- Work flexibility with a flat and collaborative culture
The Client: Our client are the Biggest Private Markets Investment Manager Globally with their Dublin Entity in its Growth Phase. Specialise in fund investments across private equity.
- Perform and Maintain monthly valuations of mainly private debt funds (Shadow accounting)
- Manage the team ensuring growth and client satisfaction
- Client Facing Role dealing directly with the Fund and Investment Managers on a daily basis.
- 5 Years + within a similar Fund Accounting/Oversight/Funds Role
- Knowledge of the private debt- / private equity- or hedge-fund sectors
- Client Facing experience ideally from a Middle or Front Office level.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.