Role: Fund Accounting Supervisor – Private Equity
Client: Our client are one of the largest Alternative fund administrators globally who are have seen massive growth in they’re Dublin entity so far in 2021.
Why this role:
- Accelerated career growth – clear pathway to AVP
- Tech – advanced systems in place in comparison to competitors
- Package – above market average
- Assisting with the development and growth of a team of fund accountant’s.
- Communicating with the funds & investment advisor
- Review cash, position and market value reconciliations
- Resolve break items on reconciliations in a timely manner
- Maintaining accounting records
- Calculating and reporting the funds & Net Asset Values
- Hedge or private equity experience
- 5 years’ experience in end to end fund accounting