The Role: Fund Accounting Supervisor – Traditional Funds
Why this role:
- Strong Career Path internally
- Excellent package
- Positive Organisational Culture
Our client is a Global Bank with their primary Fund Administration business based out of their Dublin office. Due to exceptional demand for its services they are seeking a Fund Accounting Supervisor to work in their Dublin office based in the city centre.
- End to End FA role within the Traditional Funds team.
- Respond to client queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Supervise and train Fund Accountants on all aspects of NAV process;
- Assist in preparation of audited Financial Statements and annual audit, Board Reports, Depositary Reports etc.
- Assist in the co-ordination of resources to ensure all work is carried out and SLA met on a day to day basis.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in the Fund Accounting
- Third level qualification, qualified or part qualified accountant or other relevant qualification;
- Experience working with Traditional Funds a necessity
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications;
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of funds, fund structures & fee calculations.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.