The Role: Senior Fund Accountant – Private Equity / Hedge Hybrid
Why This Role:
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- The Number 1 Private Equity Administrator with over 1 Trillion in AUM Globaly. Specialists in their market with Irish Entity seeing continued growth.
- Review private equity fund clients limited partnership agreements, PPMs, and other materials
- Implementation of fund structures on accounting system
- Interact directly with senior management and clients with appropriate escalation
- Train and support team members in their development
The Ideal Person:
- Previous experience/exposure to Private Equity/Hedge investment funds a distinct advantage
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
- Project management skills with attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.