The process of underwriting in the insurance industry is typically labour intensive and paper based. A multinational insurance business is attempting to automate one of their most complex underwriting processes through the use of a machine learning product.
They have developed a back-end prototype which is in production, and this is where you come in. As the Front end Developer on this project, you will be tasked with using your expertise in Angular to build a robust user interface.
You will be working as part of a real cross-functional product team working alongside actuaries, data scientists, back-end developers and a project manager.
A bit more about you:
– You value autonomy and are a self starter
– You have had 3+ years working in Angular 2
– You enjoy communicating with your stakeholders
What else do you need to know?
– This is a 6 month contract with a good chance of evolving into something more permanent
– You will be starting on a remote basis, as they only plan to open their office again in Sept. They have on-boarded 2 people remotely to date without any issues.
– This is a 2 stage interview process which will be done within 1 week.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.