Job Title: Front Desk Administrator
Purpose: To provide a professional and pleasant reception service to both visitors and incoming callers and provide administration support.
The following reflects the main responsibilities associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
- Responsible for the operation of the switchboard, ensuring calls are processed in an efficient manner. Effective management and distribution of messages, including telephone messages.
- Greet visitors on arrival and ensure person whom they are visiting is made aware of their arrival.
- Responsible for logging of all incoming and outgoing mail and ensuring it is correctly distributed. Responsible for organising the courier to drop and collect as and when required, and to ensure that the courier signs a log to document same.
- Administration support for office staff
- Responsible for coordination and booking of business travel
- Overseeing of office supplies
- Any other reasonable duties as necessitated by your function.
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Communicate and build effective working relationships with all employees within the company.
- Ability to communicate effectively with incoming callers and visitors to the company.
- Departmental relationships within the finance and admin function on a daily basis to allow the effective departmental operations
- Computer literate – with experience in the MS Office.
- Experience of dealing with a busy switchboard and the ability to great visitors and callers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Remain customer focused within pressurised working environment.
- Ability to cope with a diversity of contacts both internal and external.
- Ability to cope with combined workload of switchboard, reception and general administration duties.
- Ability to work in an independent fashion and prioritise day.