F P and A Accountant
Location – Dublin North
Company – Market-leading FMCG firm.
Duration – Permanent
Exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to join a fast-paced and renowned wholesale production company.
- Analysis and reconciliation against latest budgets and forecasts.
- Delivery of the annual budget/monthly forecasts.
- Lead annual strategy process.
- Address shareholder queries as they arise.
- Identify areas of continuous improvement of the function.
- Qualified Big 4 ACA (or similar professional accounting qualification) with one to three years PQE.
- Commercial exposure is desirable – ideally within FMCG.
- Experience with financial planning, modelling and analysis functions, including annual budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning and analysis of critical KPIs.
- Strong systems skills with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.