Location: Dublin 8
Salary: €55-65k + car
Company: Leading T1 building contractor
Project: €100m+ buildings project
- Complete all associated external works in accordance with the program
- Provide Technical support to the Project Team
- Co-ordination of the supply chain procurement process
- Assist with build ability issues and value engineering related to the external envelope.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractors’ performance
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of such work and variation
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Relevant professional qualification
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role on construction/civils projects
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.