Our client is a global financial technology firm that builds software solutions for the investment management industry. Their flagship product is the only cloud-based, fully integrated front-to-back office platform on the market. Headquartered in Chicago, they have offices in New York, London, Dublin and Hong Kong.
The client are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join them as they continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of a talented team that is responsible for providing Fund Oversight Services to their diverse and global investment management client base.
- Perform Oversight (accounting) tasks for clients: shadow accounting, portfolio valuation, daily and monthly reconciliations against fund administrators, 3rd party communication related to break resolution, tax lot maintenance, and setup of non-trading accruals and cash movements.
- Perform conversion projects for migrating clients’ data from their fund administrators or legacy systems during Integráta software implementations.
- Contribute to process improvement and team-building related to all the above responsibilities
- Help build out new potential features of the Services offering, including but not limited to: partnership accounting, regulatory reporting, facilitation of cash and securities transfers, fund launch consulting, and other initiatives that arise over time.
- 1-3 years of experience in Middle/Back Office support role at a Hedge Fund, Prime Broker or Fund Administrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- Fund Accounting experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous client-facing experience
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.