Role: Site Manager / Finishing Foreman
Location: Dublin City
Salary: €60-70k + vehicle + health care (negotiable)
Company: Ireland’s leading fit-out contractor with projects throughout North & South Dublin
Project: Fit-out project worth over €20 million (18 months work)
Notes: Opportunity to move to a PM role in the new few years as company has a strong portfolio of work ongoing and at tender stage working with Multi National blue chip clients
You would be a good fit for this job if you have experience :
- Monitoring and managing work on site and ensuring work is delivered on time.
- Managing and coordinating all Sub Contractors, Trades & Labour.
- In cost management with the QS & Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Reporting progress to the Project Manager.
- Completing of all paperwork to ISO standards.
- Liaising regularly with the Design team – producing information required schedules.
- Trades Background
- 5+ years’ proven experience of working with a large main contractor in a Site Foreman role
- Extensive experience of managing fit out / refurb projects (ideally)
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.