Go BackRefer a friend
The Role: Financial Reporting Manager – Property Investment
Why this role:
- Opportunity to join Irelands’ largest stockbrokers and leading commercial property investors.
- Varied position- opportunity to get exposure across the finance function
- Work directly alongside the Head of Finance
- Our client is Ireland’s largest stockbroker, wealth manager, asset manager and financial advisor which services both private clients, corporations and institutional investors.
- Migration of the funds from excel based reports to Property Management system Qube.
- Working with the rest of the finance function to finalise procedures for the ongoing inputing of data and implementation of those procedures..
- Development of a suite of standard reports that are useful to both asset managers and clients.
- Feeding into the quarterly management accounts and detailed reports for circulation to investors.
- Previous experience with Qube is essential
- ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with several years’ PQE
- Property Management/ Real Estate background