The Role: Financial Modeller – Property Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre
Company: One of the largest residential developers in the country
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst to join the finance team of a leading Residential Developer, to provide critical commercial support.
- The role will involve debt origination and portfolio management on project performance across live construction sites.
- Compiling excel models in connection with new development finance projects.
- Key role in sourcing, negotiating and executing new project debt facilities in support of the company’s ambitious growth targets.
- Ad-hoc financial projects and financial analysis assignments with a focus on corporate finance and business planning.
- Experience in data reconciliation, analysis and developing excel models.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services, lending or commercial organisation ideally in the real estate finance or construction sectors.
- Accountancy/ Business or Real Estate primary degree level with an interest in developing their professional qualifications.