Our client is one of the world’s leading real estate investment firms with offices and assets globally.
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join help establish a new management company to service the Dublin PRS developments of their global property business.
- Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing accounting systems.
- Managing all aspects of Rental Income for the properties.
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable function.
- Managing Payroll.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Performance Reporting and Analysis.
- Governance and Controls.
- Cashflow Management.
- Liaising with Senior Management and 3rd Party Service Providers.
- Developing a strong working relationship with outsourced accounting service provider
- Timely delivery of management accounts and annual audit.
- Co-ordinating board meetings.
- Engaging with advisors to ensure the entity is tax compliant
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Highly organised, conscientious and diligent with a good work ethic.
- Strong excel and report writing skills.
- Qualified Accountant with c. 8 years PQE.
- Previous experience in real estate finance preferable but not essential.