I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
- Salary€35000 - €75000 per annum
- Published2 Jun 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Azon are delighted to be teaming with a ManCo here in Dublin with office spread across the world.
The company is known for their extremely talented team and collaboration across teams, you will gain exposure to both UCITs & AIFs allowing you to build a successful career in the industry.
WHY THIS ROLE
This Financial Analyst role is ideal for someone from a strong analytical background who is ready to step up and demonstrate not only their technical background but also is able to demonstrate their strong interpersonal skills liaising across teams and with clients to achieve their targets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be responsible for collecting and assisting in processing investment and finance data in collaboration with stakeholders.
- You will assist or lead in monitoring data quality, managing data reconciliation and cleansing activities.
- You will be investigating issues and providing solutions or escalating them when necessary.
- You will be expected to suggest process improvements and provide support for new features, systems, or applications.
- You will be expected to liaise across teams resolving any queries.
- You will assist in any Fund related projects.
- You will have previous experience working in a Finance/Investment/Funds related role.
- You will have 2-5+ years of experience working in a Data Consultant/Technology Consultant/Programming/IT Infrastructure or similar role.
- You will have a keen interest in the Financial Markets.
- You will have exposure to the following programmes (VBA, PowerBi, Java, SAS, MS SQL, R & Python) all are not necessary.
Recruitment Consultant - Funds & Assets
Justin specialises in Financial Services within Azon. Earlier in his career, Justin gained 18 months experience with State Street as a Custody Specialist during his Bachelors Degree in Business/Commerce at Waterford Institute of Technology where he was a Dean's List Award recipient. In addition, Justin gained strong relationship management experience in hospitality at Kilkea Castle Hotel & Resort where he worked for 4-years.