The Role: Financial Analyst
The Client: Our Client is a pre-IPO Irish founded HealthTech company that is rapidly expanding. With a primary focus on the US and European markets and a highly experienced senior management team, they are primed for significant continued expansion.
The Location: Dublin
Reporting to the Head of Finance Transformation, this is a great opportunity for a high calibre professional looking to join a dynamic finance team in a fast-growing technology company. The role offers significant exposure and is an excellent opportunity to work in a varied and fast-paced role. The successful candidate will work closely with different departments within the company, while gaining valuable professional and technical experience in a finance role.
- Support the effective execution of a variety of projects that form part of the company’s Finance Transformation agenda.
- Documentation and tracking of KPIs to present to the Board
- Identify KPIs to present to Board
- Track and report on ERP implementation progress
- Assess tools for FP&A
- Contribute to continuous process improvements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the business and with key stakeholders including the Head of Finance and CFO
- Partner with both internal and external service providers who support the business
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables
- Big 4 ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualification with 1-3 years PQE and excellent academic record
- ERP and system advancement/implementation an advantage
- Excellent financial analysis and documentation skills
- Eager to learn new technologies and ideas, comfortable navigating complicated and nuanced issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in fast paced team environment.