The Client: State Funding Organisation based in Dublin City Centre which focuses on healthcare research
The Job: Financial Accountant – 11 Month FTC
The Location: Dublin City Centre
Why This Role:
- Excellent opportunity within the Public Sector
- Flexible working conditions and extensive annual leave
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment
- 60k base plus package
- Financially monitor and provide oversight to the funding awards
- Ensure all financial reports and deliverables are validated and in line with deadlines
- Reporting an budgeted vs actuals
- Deal with all necessary capital claims
- Qualified Accountant with 4 Years’ PQE
- Experience within a Public Sector Body/Non-Profit/Semi-State Environment
- Experience with funding environment
THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE NECESSARY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.