The Role: Financial Accountant
The Client: Our client is a Investment Promotion & Development agency responsible for the attraction and development of foreign investment in Ireland.
The Location: Dublin
*** 6 month contract ***
- Administration of the process of Grant Payments to clients including carrying out grant inspections.
- Confirming that R&D, Capital and Training projects are carried out in line with grant approval and grant agreement.
- Detailed examinations of grant claim documentation, understanding contracts and complying with procedures.
- Reviewing and understanding the terms of the Legal Agreement, reviewing and preparing Grant Inspection reports and preparation of payment reports.
- Liaison with clients, clients’ accountants, operations divisions, technical assessors and external assessors.
- Assisting the Financial Management team with essential pre and post year end tasks.
- Qualified Accountant / Part qualified with relevant business experience is essential.
- Proficiency and experience in the use of software packages including Word and Excel, together with a good understanding of Information Management
- Strong focus on attention to detail and compliance.
- Team player with initiative and ability to solve problems
- Ability to work well under pressure under changing deadlines.
- Must have excellent organisation skills, be self-motivated with ability to prioritise