The following opportunity has arisen in a Finance Department in Dublin 2. This role will involve a particular focus on the efficient payment of invoices, assisting in checking and processing of staff expense claims and assisting in processing client grant claims.
- To process and pay creditors invoices in accordance with the provisions of Revenue regulations, Prompt Payment of Accounts and eRCT legislation.
- To ensure that the Procurement procedures are observed and adhered to.
- To ensure that suppliers are paid within the time frame permitted under internal provisions for meeting the requirements of the 15-day Prompt Payments Act.
- Set up and amendment of creditor accounts and supplier details. Assist with supplier queries.
- Process credit notes and reconcile supplier accounts statements on an ongoing basis and resolving creditor invoice queries on an ongoing basis.
- Assisting in processing grant claims to include liaising with clients and project executives as required and updating grant payments on the Grants Payments system.
- Deal with staff/ supplier/ client queries efficiently and effectively.
- Other ad hoc duties that may be assigned related to Financial Management function.
- Ensure that procedures regarding the registering, processing and settlement of Invoices, Expenses and Grant claims are effectively implemented.
- Ensure that procedure manuals are regularly updated.
- To ensure dignity, respect and equality are applied within and outside the Organisation and that a work life balance is supported as much as possible in the workplace.
- To ensure that continuous learning and development is undertaken through informal and formal learning and participation in the Performance Management and Development Review Process.
- To demonstrate flexibility in undertaking additional tasks as may be assigned.
- A relevant third level qualification, to a minimum of degree standard, and/or relevant business experience.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- Ongoing flexibility.