Role: Field Services Technician
Location: Kerry Region
Package: Very competitive salary + Vehicle + pension + life assurance
Company: Company specialises in the operation and maintenance of components for the renewable energy industry
Reporting to: Ops Manager
Note: Vestas/Enercon experience essential.
Ideally looking for an ELECTRICIAN coming from renewable energy or heavy industrial background – exposure to turbines and mechanical components would be a huge help
Role will involve:
· Acting in a safe & responsible manner at all times in your duties
· Service, maintenance and repair of wind turbines & ancillary components
· Fault finding and troubleshooting
· Duties as determined by the operations manager
· Maintaining customer satisfaction through the performance of your role
· Assist in development of new company products, policies & procedures
- Be Qualified as an electrician/electrical technician
- Experience with Vestas/Enercon is essential
- Have experience of working with wind turbines
- Hold full clean driving licence.
- Be comfortable working at heights.