Title – Facilities Site Lead
Location – Athlone
Salary – €55 – €65,000 per annum DOE + Company Car + Laptop
Contract – Permanent
Company – Leading Outsourced Services Provider
A fully integrated customer-focused outsourcing solutions company that provide a wide range of services from cleaning, security and facilities management. They operate across the UK & Ireland and have a passionate team of over 25,000 individuals.
Our client now require a Facilities Site Lead to join the team in Athlone on a full time basis. The role would involve working on site Monday through Friday for a large pharmaceutical client, managing the soft services and maintenance teams. The successful candidate would need substantial Facilities Management experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry. Some key elements to the role would be maintaining compliance as per QEHS and GMP cleaning processes, people management skills and multiple budget management.
- Manage a Facilities Support Team within a prescribed scope of works and reporting to the Operations Manager and the onsite client.
- Liase with client representative on all aspects of service delivery and produce weekly/monthly reports to the highest standards
- Attend to all site requirements to agreed schedules and professional standards
- Completion of prescribed Planned Maintenance Programmes for designated buildings
- Continuous management of third-party contractor responsible for the delivery of planned maintenance programme including H&S, service contracts, SLA adherence and correct documentation compliance as per QEHS and GMP procedures
- Previous experience in a GMP environment
- Have a clear and positive vision towards Health and Safety and situational awareness
- Experienced in multiple budget management
- Proven people management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels within the scope of the contract
- Is a driver in terms of defining and transforming culture within the organization to meet business challenges