I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
- Published17 Apr 2023
- Apply now!
Title: Facilities Manager
Duration: Permanent / Full Time
Overall Purpose of the job:
Our client is currently seeking for a Facilities Manager with strong leadership skills, who can inspire and influence others while building and strengthening key relationships.
The main purpose of this position is to drive the growth and development of a mixed portfolio, leading and developing operational excellence and best business practices, and optimising our service and value offering to achieve performance targets.
The ideal candidate is someone who sets a good example, builds strong relationships, motivates, and encourages people around them, and has a background in Facilities Management. The candidate must be capable of managing a fast-paced multi-site environment. This will be primarily a customer-facing role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee facilities operations for a portfolio of properties.
- Manage all contractor-related documentation and delivery (such as tendering, health and safety, service level agreements, financials, and reporting).
- Represent Savills at client meetings.
- Conduct site inspections across the portfolio.
- Encourage a strong health and safety culture and ensure that the portfolio is fully compliant with industrial standards, relevant employment legislation, ISO, and company procedures.
- Collaborate closely with the Central Facilities Management and Health and Safety Compliance Manager.
- Work with the Property Manager to ensure that expenditures stay within budget.
- Develop new ideas for cost savings and improve site sustainability.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building service management/facilities management.
- Implementation of service strategies in new and existing developments.
- Ensure reliable, efficient, and high-quality deployment of site maintenance and utility operations.
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles.
- Good prioritisation, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Establish and manage relationships with contractors to ensure compliance and quality of work in line with company policy and guidelines.
- Must possess strong financial acumen to manage facilities management budgets across multiple sites.
- Excellent understanding and management of Health & Safety.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relevant Facilities Management qualification and demonstrated continuous personal development in the industry.
- Excellent IT skills and experience with systems software.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong self-management, organisational, and administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ensure communication is maximised at all levels to access timely and accurate information.
- Full, clean driving license.
Recruitment Consultant - Property
Jack is a recruiter on Azon’s Property Team, having recently graduated with a BA Hons Marketing Practice degree. Before joining Azon he has 6+ years experience working within the hospitality industry in Dublin and Brooklyn, New York. He has a great passion for networking and building strong lasting relationships, putting him in a great position for matching the right professionals with amazing opportunities. In his own time he enjoys to play golf and football and spend time with family and friends.