· Assist in business requirements analysis and design.
· Configuration and set up of Dynamics NAV / BC.
· Perform data migration and testing.
· Train users in use of Dynamics NAV / BC.
· Support customers post implementation.
Required Skills and Experience
· Degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent.
· Professional accounting qualification.
· Experience delivering financial consolidations and reporting.
· ERP/System implementation experience – can be as an end user.
· Self-motivated and capable of working alone to strict deadlines and also as a member of a team.
Required Behaviors and Personal Skills to be a Success:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Robust budget management skills.
- Determined problem solver.
- Solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Exceptional customer relationship development.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Broad industry/competitive knowledge.
- Genuine interest in growing your knowledge and experience rapidly in a fast-paced industry.
- Exceptional personal drive and ambition to progress your career.
- Good knowledge of financial and management reporting.
- Proven financial acumen – achieved either through proven experience as a finance professional (e.g. Management Accountant/Controller position) or practical experience as a consultant implementing similar solutions.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.