I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Manufacturing & Engineering
- Published20 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Contract: Permanent – Monday to Friday
Salary: Depends on Experience
Benefits Healthcare, Bonus, Parking, Pension and More
Azon Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with a Medical Device Company who are a multinational operation with over 40 locations worldwide.
Our client is looking for an Engineering Manager to join then on a full-time permanent basis in Munster. This role is commutable from Limerick & Clare and offering an attractive package inc Salary, Benefits, and work hours.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing manufacturing engineering improvement projects and daily engineering needs for manufacturing profit centres.
- Full working knowledge of manufacturing, development, and quality process/procedures.
- Develop/improve processes dependent on multiple applications.
- Solving a variety of complex design and product performance issues.
- Develops and implements plan to set new process performance and quality standards.
- Developing /maintaining engineering budgets for capital projects, scrap, consumable and manufacturing costs.
- In a managerial role, planning and reviewing work assignments for staff, and coaching and developing staff and performance management.
- Monitor manufacturing performance using quality and statistical tools
- Perform tasks as Manufacturing Management when needed.
- Engineering qualification
- 3-5 years engineering experience
- Skilled and knowledgeable in manufacturing and new product processing; must have effectively developed processing on multiple new development projects.
- Advanced knowledge in control procedures
- Advanced knowledge geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Demonstrates ownership of and ability to lead projects with a broad scope and high level of complexity and able to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner and within budget.
- Ability to effectively lead an engineering team.
- Ability to lead CAPA team
- Six Sigma and Lean Training