I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Manufacturing & Engineering
- SalaryUp to £80000.00 per annum
- Published24 May 2023
- Apply now!
Azon recruitment is delighted to be partnered with a leading Patent Company to source a skilled electronic engineer for their state-of-the-art South Dublin Head Office.
This unique company specialise in monetising patents in the engineering space. The successful candidate must a have passion for research and be highly collaborative as you will work as part of small vibrant team.
- Analysing and recommending patents for acquisition and developing evidence-of-use claim charts
- Performing market research of products and services covered by the patents
- Performing technical research of the technology covered by the patents
- Analysing and interpreting images and circuit schematics from product tear-downs, reverse engineering and technical literature of semiconductor chips and other electronic devices
- Managing external consulting technical experts and reverse engineering labs
- Assisting outside legal counsel with litigation case management
- A bachelors degree, masters degree or Ph.D. in an electronic engineering, computer science, or similar area
- Exposure to working with patents covering information transfer (e.g., wireless data networking, radio access networks), information storage (memory technologies, cloud storage) and information processing (CPU, GPU, virtualization). The ideal candidate will have experience with developing evidence-of-use claim charts in these and similar areas.
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial and self-starter mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including technical subject matter experts and legal counsel
- The ability to multitask and work concurrently on various projects in a dynamic and changeable environment
- The candidate will have excellent academic credentials and a qualification in electronics, engineering, computer science or similar area
- The candidate will have 2 or more years’ professional experience in any of the following areas: technology transfer focused on patent development, patent monetization, patent prosecution or patent engineering, combined with an engineering focused skill set who is looking for a role where they can add real value and drive commercial performance while developing their career
This is a permanent role with excellent benefits on offer including health care, pension, dental and bonus.
All applicants must have a current European passport as there is travel required
Please contact Conor to discuss this exciting opportunity on 01 9645316 or apply with your latest CV in the strictest confidence.
Manager - Science & Engineering
Conor is the Manager of the Manufacturing and Engineering team that specialise in providing solutions in multiple sectors ranging from Life Science to FMCG and Engergy. Conor has a proven track rector in recruitment with 12 years plus experience. He has specialised in engineering for the last 8. Conor's areas of expertise include Maintenance, Automation, Validation, Manufacturing Engineering including Continuous Improvement and Senior Operations Roles.