One of Ireland’s leading meat producers with 10+ manufacturing plants in Ireland and the UK are going through an extensive period of change.
Due to our Client looking to upgrade and expand their sites and regular acquisitions of new facilities, another experienced Project Manager is needed. The main focus for the foreseeable is around the Cavan/Monaghan/Leinster region. Our client have 10+ sites across the island of Ireland and UK so travel further afield may be required.
Reporting in to the Group Project Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a team who carry out the development of a wide range of projects. You will be monitoring progression against identified milestones within the overall project plan, advising and directing Site Managers, contractors and other members of the team in relation to individual site projects with involvement in every stage and level from concept to completion.
You will be involved in a range of projects which could include site extension, site improvement, machinery installation/transfer, process improvement.
- 5+ years of Project Engineering/Project Management experience within a construction/manufacturing environment
- Degree level or HND in relevant discipline with experience
- Planning and scheduling.
- Trained in Problem solving techniques and breakdown analysis.
- People Management Skills / Team Leadership and development.
- Financially and commercially astute.
- Process Cost Analysis.
- Project management.