I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
EHS Manager - Dublin - Tier 1
- Salary+ Package
- Published15 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Role: EHS Manager
Location: Dublin region
Company: Tier 1 Construction
- Conduct safety inspections and produce risk assessments to ensure workplace safety.
- Regularly update and review the company’s risk assessments, safe operating procedures, and safety statement.
- Administer safety induction training for all new on-site staff and maintain written evidence of completion.
- Promptly investigate, record, and report accidents, incidents, and near-misses while ensuring corrective actions are implemented promptly. * Provide relevant accident information to the insurer.
- Identify and keep up-to-date with new and ongoing safety-related training requirements, ensuring that all mandatory training is completed on time.
- Ensure that all relevant employees wear the appropriate PPE at all times.
- Review sub-contractors’ safety statements and compliance with safety regulations.
- Attend regular health and safety meetings to stay informed and provide input.
- Holds a degree in Health and Safety.
- Has accumulated over 7 years of experience.
- Available for travel to multiple sites in the Dublin area.
- Preference for candidates with prior experience working with a main contractor.
Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Robbie is a Recruitment Consultant on Azon's Construction team. He has a Bachelor of Business degree from the Munster Technological University. Within Azon, Robbie focuses on recruitment for Procurement and Commercial departments within the construction industry. He has 3 years experience working in the procurement department of one of Ireland's leading civil engineering firms. He mainly focuses on recruitment in the South of Ireland. Robbie is a two time All-Ireland hurling medal winner with Limerick and Azon's second best hurler!