Introduction – This is a Live Role as of Wednesday January 13th 2020.
Company – Main Contractor
Role – EHS Adviser
Location – Galway
Reporting Into – Project Manager
Salary – 45K – 50K + Package (DOE)
Experience – Construction Experience
Interview Style – Video Call or Face to face
Health & Safety Role role in Galway with Main Contractor
The company is very interested in there working culture / environment and have a good reputation for their Health & Safety.
There people are very important to them therefore having the right fit for the company environment is paramount. In order to reflect this they offer strong packages and additional perks to show there investment and interest in there people.
A base of between 45k – 50k will be provided
– Third Level qualification in Safety, Health and Welfare at work
– Minimum 3 – 6 years (if experience is Strong below this it could be considered)
Skill / Traits
– Ability to take a hands on approach
– Report into the Main Head of Health & Safety
– Ability to have younger H&S officers reporting into them
– Understanding / experience in Quality & Environmental is also a preference but not essential
– Strong understanding of H&S requirements / Safety Management Systems 14001 / 45001 (Be willing to learn inform yourself if not already up to speed)
– Have a driving licence as there will potentially be site visits required
If your looking for a move to give yourself a career progression boost and take on some more responsibility or an increase in package then this may be an option for you.