I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
DP - Capital and Financial Management
- Published1 Mar 2023
- Apply now!
Designated Person for Capital and Financial Management
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a European investment firm focusing on private debt and credit investments.
Why this role?
Opportunity to work with an AIFM in Dublin and sit within a wider finance function in the UK. There is a broad exposure on offer across Tax Compliance, Capital and Financial Management with additional exposure to the wider AIFM operations.
What is the company known for?
Our client is one of the fastest growing Fund Managers globally, with the company tripling in size over the past 3 years. They are renowned within the private debt and credit space.
About the role:
- Developing and implementing the Groups tax compliance framework
- Working closely with the finance team in the UK, external advisors, and other stakeholders to prepare and file all tax returns for the Group in all applicable jurisdictions
- Performing other Designated Person activities such as Fund NAV reviews, monitoring fund expenses, preparing and submitting financial regulatory filings
- Participating and contributing to Group projects as the need arises
- Ensure the funds under management meet regulatory requirements
About the person:
- 5+ years relevant industry experience in a funds service or funds management organization
- Professionally qualified (ACCA, ACA, CTA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of the multi-jurisdictional tax frameworks relating to investment funds will be an advantage
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Manager - Funds & Asset Management
Darragh graduated from the University of Limerick in 2019 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, majoring in Human Resource Management. During this time, he completed a placement with Aldi. He was involved in the Recruitment and Learning Development of team members within Aldi Stores in the Munster Region. Darragh has been with Azon since November 2019 and is currently recruiting for the Asset and Funds Management Industry. Following rapid progression Darragh has now progressed to be one of the top Recruiters in Funds & Asset Management in Ireland.