Our Client are a highly regarded, Global Financial Institution who have a leading Asset Management offering for top Institutional clients. They are currently setting up their European hub for Fund distribution in Ireland and have exciting plans for the Irish business. They are an authorised Super Manco for their broad range of funds across Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives and Multi Asset portfolios.
The candidate will be required to manage ongoing responsibilities with regard to the on boarding and life cycle events for their distribution partners, in addition to driving the execution of key strategic initiatives aimed at strengthening the distribution oversight framework and improving their client service offering.
This is an excellent opportunity to make the move to a leading Investment Manager, within their growing Super ManCo
* Regular engagement with delegate/stakeholder teams to oversee functions supporting the distribution of the Funds.
* Manage activities related to on boarding and other life cycle events for distributors.
* Partner with Sales, Technology, Product Development, and Operations to assess and implement changes to distribution policies, procedures and regulatory reform as required.
* Identify, develop and analyse reporting designed to monitor distribution activities and evaluate effectiveness.
* Produce regular MI and presentation materials, including reporting for Funds boards.
- Experience within Funds or Investments and skills across Client Management, Project Management, Reporting and Process Improvement.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and delegates across the organization including Sales etc.
- Exceptional judgement, ability to grasp concepts quickly and drive resolution on issues.
- Diligent, ability to work to competing deadlines, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree, 4+ years of relevant industry experience preferred.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.