Director, Communication and Change Management required for a Global Professional Services Firm based in South Dublin
Excellent salary and benefits on offer with this position
This is an ideal role for someone with previous Communication Consulting experience ideally working for a HR Consulting Firm
- Developing new client relationships and demonstrate effective sales leadership, have excellent ability to write compelling RFP
- Build relationships with internal and external teams to maximize the penetration of key target accounts
- Develop communication and change management strategies for a broad range of projects for external clients
- Oversee translation of complex concepts into compelling and engaging communications across various media, including print and digital
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, new tools and approaches
- You will be educated to degree level preferably advanced degree with previous experience in managing large scale change and the communication necessary to support this
- You will be commercially orientated with a track record of generating revenue and have worked in global companies previously
- You will have an understanding of agile principles, user experience and design thinking
- You will have excellent presentation, written and oral skills and have experience working with graphic designers to craft the communication
- Some travel may be required
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.