The Job Position
A professional body based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to recruit a Digital Content and Customer Services Executive.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, this role involves creating quality content for web and social media channels and delivering above and beyond customer service and support to the growing membership, while supporting the strategic objectives of the association.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English, show close attention to detail, self-motivated, an excellent communicator, personable and understands the opportunity that this role presents. They will be a fast learner with a solutions orientated mind-set.
- Successful execution of the communication strategy with specific emphasis on website content, and newsletter.
- Responsible for sourcing, creating/re-purposing, editing and publishing approved digital content to drive customer engagement for members.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion and initiative around finding innovative methods to drive traffic and engagement to key digital assets.
- Managing and sharing content on social profiles and developing campaigns that drive traffic, improves customer engagement and membership growth.
- Prepare external communication, customer engagement and brand promotion that will contribute to the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Generate regular reports analysing the social media footprint and what is needed to maintain a growing online community.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies to ensure that all customer queries are resolved.
- Establish and maintain a stakeholder management database to manage existing and new relationships for the benefit of members.
- Support the development and promotion of the Podcast Series.
- Assist with the organising and representation of at key networking events to raise the Association’s profile.
- Lead the communication strategies of the Working Groups and Committees.
- Support and attend relevant Working Group and Committee meetings and address actions as requested.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Keep up to date with industry developments.
- Keep the CEO fully informed of all aspects of digital content activities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A relevant Degree in digital marketing, web design or equivalent.
- Experience in maintaining and/or building Websites.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Desired experience and attributes:
- Proven competence and experience in a similar role and/or organisation.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan, prioritise and multitask.
- A passion for all things digital and ability to apply it productively and successfully in this role.
- Strong writing skills and ability to quickly bring content and campaigns from concepts through to execution.
- Experience in building effective relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working to and exceeding targets.
- While not essential, experience in the area of Regulatory Compliance would be an advantage.