I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Manufacturing & Engineering
- Published20 Jan 2023
- Apply now!
Azon Recruitment is urgently seeking an experienced Development Manager for a leading renewable energy company based in Dublin City Centre.
The development manager is a key role and the successful candidate will manage and lead projects , deliver projects from construction to operation stages while managing all risk and financing.
This role requires significant international travel.
- Identify new renewable energy and energy storage project partnering opportunities
- Advance the development of assigned projects to Ready-To-Build status
- Lead and coordinate all internal and external parties to achieve project delivery, meeting milestones and while managing permits etc.
- Create and maintain project maps, databases and tracking tools for assigned projects
- Support commercial and power marketing efforts for assigned projects
- Perform regional market and competitive analysis as requested
- Establish and maintain industry and community relationships to advance project development
- Develop and implement best-in-class systems, procedures, controls, processes and reporting to ensure full transparency of the development phase on multiple projects, in multiple jurisdictions with multiple technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 8+ years of relevant experience in renewable energy
- Experience of depth in the development or construction of utility scale storage projects
- Effective communicator with full fluency in English. Fluency in other European languages will be an advantage
- High energy levels, flexibility and self-motivation will be critical factors for success