Client: Top-Tier Developer
Role: Design Manager
Salary: Highly competitive salary
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading property developers with a significant interest in both the Residential and Commercial sectors. Following a period of significant growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Design Manager to join their team providing critical support to the business. This is a key position in the company, as such they are seeking candidates with 7+ years’ experience.
The successful candidate will support the Design Management for all large-scale projects going forward and evaluate all project information, review all planning documentation, understand the project briefs and identify deliverables/success factors, as well as assisting the Construction Director with the appointment of the design team and other specialist consultants by reviewing scope-of-work, deliverables, and fee agreements.
They will assume responsibility for scheduling and chairing design team meetings, preparing the design development program and agreeing the key milestone dates with consultants, as well as providing technical support and cost-efficient design solutions in line with the business goals. They will also be tasked with preparation of feasibility studies, as well as some planning drawings of development sites on occasion.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- 7+ years’ experience with an Architectural background
- Member of the RIAI
- Comfortable working within tight guidelines
- Industry-specific knowledge and background is a must
- Previous experience with a Developer highly beneficial
- Strategic independent thinker capable of working at all levels
- Previous exposure to managing construction projects
- Excellent coordination and collaborative working capabilities
Highly competitive salary, attractive package and the opportunity to progress with an ambitious, dynamic organisation.