I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Funds & Asset Management
- Published15 May 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are teaming up with a renowned global leader in fund services. With a strong presence across 80 offices worldwide. Currently managing over $1 trillion AUM the company continues to grow and are looking to further add to their talented team.
WHY THIS ROLE
Sitting on the Depositary team you will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to minimize operational risks and ensure seamless delivery of fund services to clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will lead on-site inspections for Fund services, scheduling and attending client meetings.
- You will create any depositary procedures & review programs.
- You will assist with training/development of the team.
- You will be a direct point of contact for any Depositary related fund queries.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- You will have 3-7 years’ experience in a Depositary/Trustee related role.
- You will have knowledge on Hedge Funds as well as AIFMD/UCITS regulations.
Recruitment Consultant - Funds & Assets
Justin specialises in Financial Services within Azon. Earlier in his career, Justin gained 18 months experience with State Street as a Custody Specialist during his Bachelors Degree in Business/Commerce at Waterford Institute of Technology where he was a Dean's List Award recipient. In addition, Justin gained strong relationship management experience in hospitality at Kilkea Castle Hotel & Resort where he worked for 4-years.