Department Manager / PA required for leading international company based in Dublin South. This is an exciting, varied role that encompasses Department Management and PA work supporting two C-Suite executives.
Excellent salary and working conditions on offer.
Ideal role for someone with Office Management / PA / Team Secretarial experience.
- Manage the performance and work flow of 4 direct administrative assistant reports.
- Organise team meetings
- PA support to two Heads of function including diary management and travel arrangements,
- Take minutes at meetings, prepare presentations
- Manage various databases and assist with reporting
- Manage and direct calls and queries
- Develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- General administration, e.g. holiday records, sick leave, expenses & stationary.
- Other adhoc duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Four years experience in a similar role within a professional services environment.
- Have the ability to multi-task, well organised and be able to work off own initiative.
- Excellent MS Office and Systems skills
- Third Level qualification would be a plus
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.