The Role: Debt Advisory Manager
Company: Our client is growing their Debt Advisory team and seeking to hire at Manager level.
Why this Role:
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits on offer
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career in a growing team
- Flexible working and career development
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide complex debt structuring advice to a broad range of clients including lrish SMEs and larger corporate entities
- Provide advice to clients across multiple sectors
- Financial due diligence and preparation of financial models and debt structuring
- Proven experience in Debt Advisory in Corporate Banking or leading Accountancy Practice
- Qualified accountant or equivalent qualification
- Ability to build and manage relationships across internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree qualified and excellent academics
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.