I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Technology & Change
- Salary€35000.00 - €45000.00 per annum
- Published25 May 2023
- Apply now!
We have partnered with an innovative and rapidly growing company within the financial services industry to hire a Data Analyst for their team.
This position is best suited for someone who is self-accountable and likes taking ownership of their work.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing client reports, and analyzing and evaluating their reliability and predictive power
- Communicating effectively with non-technical stakeholders and developing strong client relationships
You will have:
- Minimum 1-year experience as a financial analyst or a data analyst
- Strong experience with Python/ R, and Tableau
- Literacy in financial accounts
Principal Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Varun is a recruitment consultant within our IT team, his primary focus being IT infrastructure, Software Development, and Data Analytics. He holds a master’s degree in Human Resource Management from Trinity College Dublin. He is a Proficiency Gold Medal Awardee for academic excellence and a Trinity Business School Scholar. Varun likes sketching and singing in his spare time. He is a trained Carnatic classical singer.