Title – Customer Supply Operations Manager
Location – Co Dublin
Salary – €negotiable + bonus, pension contribution + other benefits
Company – Global Food Manufacturing business
Duration – Permanent
One of Europe’s fastest growing consumer foods producers, with a portfolio of category leading brands and house hold names. Company turnover €800M+ PA.
Due to a recent retirement and a team restructure, our Client are looking for a Customer Supply Operations Manager to ensure a smooth process from order to receipt of product by the customer.
Reporting to an established Supply Chain Director, the successful candidate and their team will take full ownership of the flow of goods from suppliers, through demand planning & order placement, goods inwards, storage, order capture, pick, dispatch & delivery to customer.
Full responsibility for Demand planning, Supply, Warehousing, Transport & Customer Service departments.
* Lead, manage, motivate and develop a team of 100+ people across the various functions.
* Full responsibility of consistently delivering on SLA’s for a range of retail, wholesale and foodservice customers within allocated budget.
* Manage relationships, communication, service and contracts with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
* Build and develop cross functional relationships to improve future forecasting accuracy, maintain correct level of stock holding & customer service levels and improve supplier performance.
* Maintain standards of health and safety, Quality, site accreditation’s, hygiene and security for the site
* Work closely with facilities team to manage & reduce costs of maintaining company assets. MHE, IT equipment, racking, dock levelers etc.
* Work closely with Senior Management team in order to identify and execute plan to delist slow moving and static SKUs from the business.
* Ensure the accurate quantity of stock is replenished from 3rd party storage locations to meet customer orders. * Full implementation of routing tool to identify routing synergies/savings.
- Third level qualification in Supply Chain management or similar field.
* Be personable and have the ability to build strong, lasting relationships both internally within the business and externally with customers and suppliers
* Previous experience of managing the end to end functions within Supply Chain of a food or FMCG business.
* Customer focused with previous experience of delivering best in class customer service levels.
* Proven track record in managing stock levels with multiple suppliers from different continents, ensuring accurate stock holding to meet demand & working capital targets.
* Previous experience of managing financial budgets with a track record of delivering cost savings.
* Previous experience in managing a fleet of vehicles with extensive knowledge of all transport legal requirements.
* Experience with IFS a distinct advantage.
* Experience with Voice picking (Vocal point) a distinct advantage.