Our Client are a specialist mortgage servicer managing over 17,500 mortgage accounts. Based in South County Dublin, they are looking for applicants a Customer Service Executive to join the team.
This role is primarily responsible for ensuring that customers receive the level of services that the company is committed to delivering. The role is also primarily responsible for assisting the Customer Services Manager in ensuring the services for Redemptions, Rate Changes, Product Switching, Insurances, Statementing and Complaints Handling, are
operating at their most effective and efficient levels.
- Assist in the management of all complaints received from customers. Carry out the required analysis and respond in a proper and professional manner to customer complaints.
- Assist with the process of ensuring that Interest Rate changes are processed correctly
and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager in ensuring that customer requests for Redemptions and Product Switching are handled by HML in accordance with the
agreed procedures and that the associated MIS is accurately gathered.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager in reviewing the Statement layout for accuracy and account details, monitor the number of requests and reason’s for same, ensure
annual statements are sent to all Borrowers.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role within financial services, with good knowledge of general banking products, mortgage lending processes and an understanding of terminology and issues in the sector.
- Proven knowledge of mortgage lending processes, terminology and current issues within the mortgage sector.
- Good keyboard and PC skills with good knowledge of Excel and Word including mail merge.
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable.