I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Sales & Marketing
- Salary€35000.00 - €40000.00 per annum + competitive compensation package
- Published26 May 2023
- Apply now!
As a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Executive, your primary responsibility will be to manage and enhance our clients company’s customer relationships through effective CRM strategies and initiatives. You will play a crucial role in driving customer engagement, loyalty, and satisfaction by utilizing various CRM tools and techniques. Your focus will be on implementing CRM campaigns, analyzing customer data, and coordinating cross-functional teams to ensure seamless customer experiences.
Really cool and exciting company. The team are genuinely a sound bunch and really want someone that wants to grow within the company.
- competitive compensation package
- Hybrid working in Dublin 2 – 2 days on-site per week
- Develop and implement CRM strategies and campaigns to optimize customer engagement and retention.
- Manage customer databases and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Analyze customer data and insights to identify trends, preferences, and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and evaluate CRM campaign performance, providing regular reports and recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure the smooth functioning of CRM systems and troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices in CRM to suggest innovative approaches for customer relationship management.
- Support the development and implementation of loyalty programs, referral programs, and customer feedback mechanisms.
- 1-2+ Years of experience. Ideally in an IT related company.
- Good experience with CRM software and tools (e.g., Intercom) and their functionality.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret customer data and derive meaningful insights.
- Strong Excel skills to interpret data insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and engage with customers effectively.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Understanding of customer life-cycle management and customer segmentation strategies.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues.
- Must have the relevant working visa for Ireland in place if needed and also in a commutable distance to Dublin 2.
Associate Director - Technology
James Monks is an Associate Director at Azon Recruitment managing the Technology team, specialising in all areas of Software Development & Engineering, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity & IT Risk, Business Analysis, PMO & Change Management, QA, Test & Automation, Blockchain and UX, UI roles. James has been recruiting within the Technology space for over 8 years. He has helped shape the tech teams for some of the biggest companies in the world. He is supported by specialist IT recruiters that are skilled in sourcing and headhunting. He has a client first approach to recruitment.