I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
- Published17 May 2023
- Apply now!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Azon are delighted to be partnering with one of Ireland’s leading criminal law firms who are looking to grow their team based in Dublin 8.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Solicitor to join a full service, client-centred law firm delivering high quality legal advice across a wide range of legal fields.
This is a permanent position and the role will be full time in the office in Dublin 8.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Handle all matters from minor public order and road traffic matters in the District Court, to serious assault and murder or rape charges in the Central Criminal Court
- Defend clients charged with criminal offences throughout Dublin and across Ireland
- Manage a very busy and varied criminal caseload
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland
- Strong experience within criminal law
- Full driving licence is essential
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Maureen Burke is a Recruitment Consultant within Azon's Legal team.Maureen holds a BCL (International) Law and Business from Maynooth University as well as a MSc in Human Resource Management from DCU. As part of her course, Maureen spent a year studying abroad at Fordham University in New York City. Maureen can offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment and support across all legal recruitment needs.