I highly recommend working with Natalia both if you are looking for a new role or if you are looking for potential candidates. Natalia worked with me through the recruitment process and always gave brilliant advice. She is one of the best recruiters I’ve ever had the pleasure to work with. I was delighted to receive and accept an offer at the end of the process and can’t wait to get started in my new role. Thanks Natalia!
Compliance and Risk
Credit Risk Consultant
- Published9 May 2023
- Apply now!
Azon are delighted to be partnering with a Niche Consultancy firm who specialise in Credit Modelling and Actuarial Modelling, who are expansively growing out their team in Dublin.
They are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Consultant to join their team in Dublin. This would be a great opportunity to work on various projects with leading banks across Europe, the UK and the US.
- Advisory- delivering recommendations to the business on credit risk management.
- Development and validation of Risk and Pricing models.
- Academic – 2:1 degree within Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research or similar degree.
- Experience with IRB, IFRS 9, Credit Risk.
- Credit Risk modelling validation/ development experience in financial services.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
Azon’s Recruitment experts will advise and guide you from the start of your Job search to ensure you optimise your next career move. Get in touch to avail of our expertise and support.
Recruitment Consultant - Compliance & Risk
Kayleigh is a recruitment consultant on the Audit, Risk and Compliance team at Azon. A graduate of University of Galway, with a first class honours BComm degree, Kayleigh has been awarded for University Scholars twice during her time at University of Galway. When Kayleigh is not recruiting, she might be found on the side of a GAA pitch, or hiking somewhere interesting in the world.