The Role: Consultant – Custody
The Location: Limerick
Why this role:
- Client Facing – Work with a number of niche Asset Managers and develop both knowledge and experience of a dynamic and varied client environment.
- Sitting at a senior level, dealing with strategic moves of the department
- Global business and team is regarded as the leading provider of Fund Administration services to the Irish Real Estate market both in Ireland and Europe.
- Ownership of Custody Relationship for assigned client(s).
- Point of consultation for all client queries including investigation and resolution work
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with internal and external clients.
- Sets clear goals and expectations and ensure regular updates to ensure self and team members achieving them.
- Develop strong relationships will all clients and be a point of contact on all custody related activity.
- Attend to all aspects of service delivery, from daily client deliverables, all client custody queries, internal queries, new product and process and any process relating to clients under your remit.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and strong process orientation.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills, both as a manager and also as an advocate for the company and the business at large.
- 4+ Years’ Experience across roles in Transfer Agency, Depositary, Custody or Fund Accounting.
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.