A multi regulated entity is looking to hire a Compliance Officer for their Compliance function based in Dublin South. The Compliance Officer will report into the Compliance Manager and will have exposure to many different areas of the business.
- Participate in the Compliance Monitoring programme
- Conduct regular departmental and thematic compliance monitoring reviews across business areas to ensure that processes are being undertaken in accordance with the relevant regulations and company procedures
- Assist in the reporting of findings arising from the completion of the compliance monitoring programme to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all colleagues, regulators and other stakeholders.
- Support the Compliance Team in the handling of day-to-day compliance queries
The successful Compliance Officer will have a background in controls/Compliance Monitoring with a MiFID focus. They will be able to assist in the roll out of the Compliance Monitoring plan and be able to demonstrate problem solving skills.