The Role: Compliance Monitoring Officer
Why this Role:
- Reporting directly into Senior Management on a growing team
- Clear paths for progression
- Exposure to Key Stakeholders within a varied work environment
Location: Kildare – However Remote Working for the foreseeable
The Client: Leading Asset Servicing Provider with offices Globally
- Provide an effective mechanism through which to monitor adherence to policies and procedures and to the letter and spirit of the legislative and regulatory obligations imposed.
- Provide assurance to key stakeholders (including the senior management team and PCF Approved Individuals) that the company is compliant with its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Mitigate or minimise regulatory / compliance risk where control weaknesses are identified.
- Minimum of two years compliance monitoring experience
- Familiar with CPC, CCMA, GDPR etc
- Experience in getting involved with compliance policies
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.