Our client is one of Ireland’s top providers of Fund Management and Financial Services solutions to asset managers and related organisations worldwide. They are seeking a Compliance Associate to join their growing team in Dublin City Centre.
- Support the development and oversight of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Prepare relevant management information for presentation to stakeholders
- Review the compliance policies and procedures to comply with relevant regulations in a consistent manner
- Work alongside the Onboarding, Legal and Oversight teams to provide oversight of third parties
- Support actions relating to training, policies and procedures and due diligence visits
- Support regulatory reporting requirements to the Central Bank of Ireland are met.
- Third level qualification (compliance or legal qualification desirable)
- Good understanding of AIF and UCITS from a Compliance perspective
- 2-3 years experience in the funds industry
- Strong ability to evaluate regulations and translate the operational impact.