Our client, a global PLC are seeking to hire a company secretary for their Dublin City Centre office. With an enterprise value of $8 billion, they provide a strong package which includes health, pension, bonus and a competitive salary.
- Do you have more than 2 years’ experience working as a Company Secretary?
- Do you have strong funds knowledge?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team and gain a broad range of experience.
Key duties & responsibilities of the Company Secretary:
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Assist in the coordination of transactions from a governance and compliance perspective
- Ensure that the entities and their directors are aware of and compliant with applicable company law, corporate governance and other statutory and regulatory obligations
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Identify market trends and legislative changes that may impact the group
- Coordinate all statutory and regulatory filings, maintain statutory books and records
- Organise, schedule and attend board meetings including taking minutes and action points
Key skills of the Company Secretary:
- Third level qualification relevant to the role
- 2 years’ experience as a Company Secretary
- ICSA qualified
- Experience in the funds space advantageous
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the EU/EEA. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.